Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Me and...Tony?

OMG, OMG, OMG, this is too cool for school: Tony Bourdain of my favorite food and wine show No Reserverations is hosting a fan contest in which a selected fan will get to hang out with Tony during the filming of one his episodes. All I need to do (!) is make a no-more-than three minute video. Let's just say that wheels-are-in-motion, wheels-are-in-motion. I already have my friend PM on the stand-by, as he's a video/film guy. And I met last night with my friend MR to discuss ideas and food and wine places to suggest. (M and I met at his place, and had some of his Absinthe, aka the "Green Fairy" that's been banned for so many years because of its extremely high alcohol content and, supposidely, hallucination-causing capabilities. Let's just say you'll hear more about my Absinthe adventure in a few days, when my head clears and I can coherently write more than one paragraph.) I'm going to pitch Tony on coming to...Sonoma County. I mean, we really do have it all here, from organic produce to fantastic restaurants to taco trucks. Anyway, if YOU have any ideas on where you would suggest I take Tony when he comes to Sonoma County, let me know. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely Wild Flour Bread in Freestone.